Sorter - Recyclable Materials
EmployerRecycling Worx Solutions Inc.
Date PostedJuly 28, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 6  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 27, 2022
Recycling Worx Solutions Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Work under pressure
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in handling to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually and using powered equipment
Interest in checking and weighing materials and products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.