EmployerFerraro Truly Italian
Date PostedSeptember 15, 2021
Location Airdrie, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 34 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 17, 2021
Ferraro Truly Italian
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
Ranks of Chefs
Sous-Chefs Specific Skills
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 17, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.