EmployerExecutive House Suites Hotel
Date PostedSeptember 20, 2022
Location High Level, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 20, 2022
Executive House Suites Hotel
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Hotel, motel, resort
Ranks of chefs
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
- Create new recipes
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Cook Trade Certification
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.