There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerPops Taphouse &Grill / Pops Pub North Ltd.
Date PostedMarch 11, 2023
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
Pops Taphouse &Grill / Pops Pub North Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Urban area
Ranks of chefs
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Estimate food requirements and food and labour costs
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants
- Recruit and hire staff
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Italian cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Meat, poultry and game
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.