There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location Work from home
Earnings $42.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 22, 2023
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Plan the re-organization of operations
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Area of specialization
- Business methods analysis
- Organizational analysis
- Management analysis
- Corporate development planning
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Large workload
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
5 years or more
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing managerial methods and organization of public and private sector establishments; in conducting research to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs, in conducting quality audits, and in developing quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Interest in conducting assessments and proposing, planning and implementing improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications; may supervise contracted researchers and clerical staff
Interest in consulting with senior officials to provide advice on managerial methods and organization of public and private sector establishments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.