Steward - Food And Beverage Services
EmployerB & N Foods Inc.
Date PostedJuly 28, 2022
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 27, 2022
B & N Foods Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Staff accommodation available
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
- Maintain supplies
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Point of sale system
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.