Posted on Nov 16, 2020 by An Nam Holdings Ltd.
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 20 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 16, 2020
An Nam Holdings Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Non-perishable goods
- Produce department
- Frozen foods department
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Price items using stamp or stickers according to price list
- Operate cash register
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Maintain computerized stock inventory
- Order stock
- Attach protective devices to products to protect against shoplifting
- Order picking
- Fill mail or electronic orders from warehouse stock
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- Operate computer for electronic commerce transactions
- Operate electric palette jack
- Provide customer service
- Record incoming stock
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Carry customer's purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers' vehicles
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 16, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to check, count, weigh and sort items received by store; to use optical scanning equipment to record incoming stock, verify pricing and maintain a computerized stock inventory; to price merchandise according to price lists; to fill mail orders from warehouse stock; and to obtain articles for customers from shelves and stockrooms
Interest in serving - assisting by directing customers to the location of articles
Interest in handling merchandise to stock shelves and display areas, and to keep stock clean and in order; may sweep aisles, dust display racks and perform other general cleaning duties; may operate cash register and computer for electronic commerce transactions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.