Store Manager - Retail
EmployerCan Pak Ltd
Date PostedMay 03, 2022
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $37.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 02, 2022
Can Pak Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic scheduler
- Point of sale system
- Electronic mail
- Implement price and credits policies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Determine staffing requirements
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 02, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.