Store Manager - Retail
EmployerBulk Barn Foods Limited
Date PostedJanuary 23, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $50,000.00 to $58,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 22, 2023
Bulk Barn Foods Limited
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Urban area
- Retail business
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Determine staffing requirements
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Food safety/handling skills
- Stock shelves and clean counter area
- Clean and maintain work space
- Handle cash transactions
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Computer and technology knowledge
- Point of sale system
- Electronic scheduler
- Word processing software
- Electronic mail
- Price scanner
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.