There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Store Manager - Retail
EmployerWaves Coffee House
Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $35.00 to $42.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 25, 2023
Waves Coffee House
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Determine staffing requirements
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Store beverage and food products
- Manage business operations
- Manage day-to-day business operations
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Co-ordinate media services
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Quick learner
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.