EmployerShan Construction Services Ltd
Date PostedSeptember 08, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Nov 02, 2022
Shan Construction Services Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Cure freshly plastered surfaces
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- Spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to attach metal and gypsum lath to studs and furring using nails, screws, clips and wire ties
Interest in precision working to cut openings in lath for heating and ventilation piping, ducts and electrical outlets; may install acoustic tile, hangers for suspended ceilings and metal studs for composition wallboards and laths
Interest in installing corner beads and wire mesh around beams for plastering
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.