Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by BODY BALANCED MASSAGE THERAPY INC.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $24.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 12, 2021
BODY BALANCED MASSAGE THERAPY INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Handle emergency situations
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 12, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.