EmployerEdmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.O/A New Millenium Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.
Date PostedMay 09, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.85 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date May 23, 2022
Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.O/A New Millenium Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Database software
- Select and purchase merchandise for resale
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
- Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Specialization/Experience (Business sales and services)
- Product selection
- Merchandising or window
How to Apply
Edmonton, Alberta T6P1N8
May 23, 2022
Interest in co-ordinating information to study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials; and in visiting trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Interest in negotiating prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements when interviewing suppliers
Interest in overseeing distribution of merchandise to outlets, in maintaining adequate levels of stock and in supervising the work of other retail buyers
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.