Supervisor, Food Services
EmployerEVENT INDUSTRIES INC.
Date PostedJuly 28, 2022
Location High River, AB
Earnings $18.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 27, 2022
EVENT INDUSTRIES INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- On-site customer service
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- Train and supervise staff
- Staff recruitment and selection
- Resolve work related problems
- Provide customer service
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
3 years to less than 5 years
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.