There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Supervisor, Food Services
EmployerDairy Queen Grill & Chill Restaurant
Date PostedMarch 09, 2023
Location Didsbury, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 08, 2023
Dairy Queen Grill & Chill Restaurant
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
Fast food outlet or concession
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
- Cook (general)
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Valid driver's licence
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.