Supervisor, Inventory Clerks
EmployerVIANNEY MOBILE LTD.
Date PostedSeptember 16, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 16, 2022
VIANNEY MOBILE LTD.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Prepare and submit reports
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.