Supervisor, Oil Field Construction
Date PostedJuly 27, 2022
Location Rocky View, AB
Earnings $800.00 daily
Work Hours 50 to 72 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 26, 2022
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Oversee apprenticeship training
- Prepare production and other reports
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Recommend personnel actions
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Supervise workers and projects
Type of Industry Experience
- Pipeline construction
Area of Specialization
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- On-site housing options
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who operate cranes and construction, paving, drilling, railway maintenance and other similar heavy equipment; may supervise activities of related workers
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers on heavy construction equipment crews; and in resolving problems; may co-ordinate and schedule the activities of apprentices, helpers and labourers
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery and procedures used by heavy construction equipment crews
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.