Supervisor, Security Guards
EmployerNorthern Security Services INC.
Date PostedNovember 22, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 06, 2021
Northern Security Services INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Security Guard License
7 months to less than 1 year
- Resolve work related problems
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Handle emergency situations
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 06, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.