Posted on Apr 30, 2021 by ALKA & BUNTY ENTERPRISES
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 30, 2021
ALKA & BUNTY ENTERPRISES
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recruit and hire staff
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Conduct performance reviews
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
3538 42 ST NW
EDMONTON, Alberta T6L5A1
May 30, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.