Posted on Sep 28, 2020 by SLK Transport Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.21 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 28, 2020
SLK Transport Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Type of Industry Experience
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
653 jenner cove N.W
Edmonton, Alberta T6L6S1
Oct 28, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.