Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Gonni Holdings Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 28, 2021
Gonni Holdings Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
- Traffic controlling
2 years to less than 3 years
Prepare production and other reports
Type of Industry Experience
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Valid driver's licence
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
7130 68 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T6B0A1
Apr 28, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.