Supply Chain Logistics Manager
EmployerWillow Creek Organic Grain Company Incorporated
Date PostedMay 09, 2022
Location Strathmore, AB
Earnings $29.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 08, 2022
Willow Creek Organic Grain Company Incorporated
- Bachelor's degree
- Business/Commerce, General
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures
- Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Manage contracts
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Advise senior management
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract)
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Parking paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) knowledge
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
- Gasoline paid
Long term benefits
Maternity and parental benefits
- On-site amenities
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Wellness program
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 08, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of establishments, and to approve contracts, purchase orders and invoices
Interest in identifying vendors of materials, equipment and supplies, in reviewing and processing claims against suppliers, and in participating in the development of specifications for equipment, products and substitute materials
Interest in negotiating and overseeing the negotiation of purchase contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.