Employer709027 ALBERTA LTD
Date PostedJune 05, 2022
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 31, 2022
709027 ALBERTA LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Staff accommodation available
Ranks of Chefs
- Vegetables, fruits, nuts and mushrooms
- Meat, poultry and game
- Fish and seafood
- Eggs and dairy
- Cold kitchen
Chefs and Specialist Chefs Specific Skills
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
On-site housing options
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.