Systems Manager - Computer Systems
EmployerPatel IT Services Inc
Date PostedJanuary 24, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 23, 2023
Patel IT Services Inc
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
Computer and technology knowledge
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Data processing and systems
- Database management
- Desktop applications
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate activities of information systems and EDP departments and companies; in assembling and managing teams of information systems personnel; and in recruiting, supervising and overseeing the professional development and training of computer analysts, programmers and other personnel
Interest in developing and implementing policies and procedures for EDP and computer systems operations and development
Interest in negotiating with clients to determine system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.