Systems Technical Support Analyst
EmployerLine One Contact Centres Inc
Date PostedMay 11, 2022
Location Work from home
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date May 31, 2022
Line One Contact Centres Inc
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Internet access
- Cellular phone
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Device drivers
- Networking software
- Networking hardware
- Networking security
- Wireless networks
- Desktop applications
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
How to Apply
May 31, 2022
Interest in compiling information from user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; and in collecting, organizing and maintaining problems and solution logs for use by other technical support analysts
Interest in assisting computer users by assessing and responding to their technical difficulties; may supervise other technical support workers
Interest in precision working to provide first-line technical support and advice to computer users
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.