Posted on Aug 14, 2020 by AZAD CLOTH HOUSE INC.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 37.5 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 11, 2020
AZAD CLOTH HOUSE INC.
No degree, certificate or diploma
7 months to less than 1 year
Area of Work Experience
Area of Specialization
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make hats
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
- Design patterns to fit measurements
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers' and clothing manufacturers' specifications and fit
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 11, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.