EmployerJassal Tailors & Boutique LTD.
Date PostedNovember 18, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 18, 2022
Jassal Tailors & Boutique LTD.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make hats
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers' and clothing manufacturers' specifications and fit
- Design patterns to fit measurements
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
Area of specialization
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.