Tattoo Studio Manager
Date PostedJune 13, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.65 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 13, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Bloodborne pathogens training
3 years to less than 5 years
Hire, train and supervise staff
Area of Specialization
Training and professional development
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising staff; in establishing policies and procedures for staff; and in directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of the establishment
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and control budgets and inventories; and in implementing policies and procedures for staff
Interest in managing contracts for advertising and marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.