Posted on Aug 04, 2020 by AMRICH INC. LIMITED
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.70 hourly
Work Hours 33 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 01, 2020
AMRICH INC. LIMITED
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Chemicals and chemical products
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 01, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.