Technical Sales Executive
Employer1926876 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 14, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $31.52 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 14, 2022
1926876 Alberta Ltd.
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.