Posted on Nov 12, 2020 by Novo Blinds
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.69 to $33.69 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 12, 2020
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Deliver sales presentations
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 12, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.