There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Technical Sales Representative
EmployerOZ Shower Doors Ltd.
Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 22, 2023
OZ Shower Doors Ltd.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Urban area
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Deliver sales presentations
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- Word processing software
- Primary metal
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Team player
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.