Technical Sales Specialist
EmployerTrouw Nutrition Canada Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 06, 2023
Location Okotoks, AB
Earnings $56,000.00 to $72,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 05, 2023
Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Feed mill
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Deliver sales presentations
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Resolve product and service related problems
Computer and technology knowledge
- Database management
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.