There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Technical Sales Specialist
EmployerQlitE IT Staffing and Consultancy Inc.
Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location Work from home
Earnings $61,200.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 22, 2023
QlitE IT Staffing and Consultancy Inc.
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Deliver sales presentations
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- Database management
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Presentation software
- Electronic mail
- Consulting services
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.