There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Technical Sales Specialist
EmployerDelphi technology corp
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $36.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 24, 2023
Delphi technology corp
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Deliver sales presentations
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- Supervise activities of other technical sales specialists
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
- Conduct sales transactions
- Supervise activities of other sales representatives
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Provide customer service
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
2 years to less than 3 years
Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.