Technical Salesperson - Wholesale
EmployerHearth Fireplace Distributors Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 13, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 13, 2021
Hearth Fireplace Distributors Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Presentation software
- Accounting software
- Database management
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Deliver sales presentations
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Internet access
- Cellular phone
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Urban area
- Various locations
- Natural gas
- Construction materials, tools and equipment
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Remote work available
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
403-617-9402 Business Hours: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
416 Memorial Drive N.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2E4Y7
Oct 13, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.