Posted on Feb 26, 2021 by Webb's Machinery Ltd.
Location Vermilion, AB
Earnings $31.73 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 25, 2021
Webb's Machinery Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- Agricultural Mechanics and Equipment/Machine Technology
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Combine harvester
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Programming software
- Database management
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Deliver sales presentations
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Agricultural equipment
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
4704 44 Street
Vermilion, Alberta T9X1Z6
Apr 25, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.