Technician, Stereo Repair
EmployerThat Old Retro Store Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 28, 2022
Location Wildcat, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 27, 2022
That Old Retro Store Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment
- Inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Wind coils and armatures for small electric motors and transformers
- Read blueprints and electrical schematics
Type of Service and Repair
Type of Product
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Policy and program experience
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Manual dexterity
- Work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
5 years or more
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to adjust, align, replace and repair equipment, assemblies and components following manuals and schematics; and to inspect and test equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other test instruments, tools and equipment
Interest in analyzing equipment to diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
Interest in speaking to customers regarding equipment malfunctions to complete work orders; may supervise other electronic equipment service technicians
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.