EmployerSmart Telecom and Automation solutions
Date PostedJanuary 24, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $40.85 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 01, 2023
Smart Telecom and Automation solutions
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise workers and projects
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Train or arrange for training
- Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who install, repair and maintain electrical wiring, fixtures and control devices, power systems, telecommunication systems and cablevision systems; and in ensuring that standards for safe working conditions are observed; may supervise activities of related workers
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers; and in resolving problems; may co-ordinate and schedule activities of apprentices, helpers and labourers
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery and the production procedures used in electrical trades and telecommunications
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.