Territory Manager - Sales
EmployerPoulin's Pest Control
Date PostedJanuary 20, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $42,000.00 annually + 10% commission per sale
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 19, 2023
Poulin's Pest Control
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Computer and technology knowledge
- Presentation software
- Word processing software
- MS Windows
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Driving record check (abstract)
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Valid driver's licence
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel overnight
- Willing to travel regularly
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Gasoline paid
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.