There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerBNV Diesel Services Inc.
Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 18, 2023
BNV Diesel Services Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids
- Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment
- Grease booms, pulleys, buckets and other components of heavy equipment
- Install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators
- Provide on-site services
- Repair and balance tires
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Commercial vehicle wheels
- Exhaust system
- Shock absorbers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Team player
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to change engine oil and lubricate running gears and moving parts of automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in operating equipment to install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers and radiators; and in replacing oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in assisting mechanics to repair and balance tires and perform other duties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.