EmployerTreads West Inc.
Date PostedMay 10, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly + 10% commission per piece
Work Hours 80 hours bi-weekly
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date May 31, 2022
Treads West Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Operate machines or equipment to cut, shape, splice, fit and cement rubber materials to form rubber parts or finished rubber products
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
- Lay out and prepare rubber materials for assembly
- Inspect finished rubber products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 31, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.