EmployerTIRE PIRATES INC
Date PostedApril 21, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 24, 2022
TIRE PIRATES INC
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Repair and balance tires
- Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment
- Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Basic security clearance
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Commercial vehicle wheels
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
403-279-5559 Business Hours: 08:00 AM - 05:00 AM
2 - 6112 30th STREET S E
CALGARY, Alberta T2C2A6
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Jun 24, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to change engine oil and lubricate running gears and moving parts of automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in operating equipment to install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers and radiators; and in replacing oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in assisting mechanics to repair and balance tires and perform other duties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.