EmployerActive Lock & Safe Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 02, 2022
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 30, 2022
Active Lock & Safe Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Urban area
- Retail business
- Light cleaning duties
- Maintain work records and logs
- Monitor personnel workloads and locations
- Organize warehouse and work areas
- Perform general office duties
- Provide customer service
- Advise vehicle operators of traffic and other problems
- Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders
- Follow-up on issues with work orders
- Keep track of shipments
- Knowledge of cross border dispatching regulations and practices
- Operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment
- Receive requests for emergency assistance or service
- Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Dispatch management service software
- Monitoring and tracking software
- Word processing software
- Electronic mail
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Interest in compiling information to maintain operator work records using computerized or manual methods; and in monitoring personnel workloads and locations
Interest in operating computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment to process and transmit information and instructions to co-ordinate the activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment; and in dispatching personnel according to written schedules, work orders and as required by emergency situations
Interest in speaking with vehicle operators to advise on route and traffic problems such as construction, accidents, congestion, weather conditions and weight and size restrictions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.