Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by Drayton Valley Bottle Depot Ltd.
Location Drayton Valley, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 10, 2020
Drayton Valley Bottle Depot Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Supervise operation of mechanical equipment and machinery
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
5225 55A Ave
Drayton Valley, Alberta T7A1B5
Dec 10, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.