Trailer Park Supervisor
EmployerSherwood Park Bottle Depots Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 14, 2022
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $19.85 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 13, 2022
Sherwood Park Bottle Depots Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Handle emergency situations
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
252 Kaska Road
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A4G7
Feb 13, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.