Posted on Apr 05, 2021 by Everest Educational Services Inc
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $40.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 05, 2021
Everest Educational Services Inc
- or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Operate audio-visual equipment
- Prepare reports
- Train and supervise students in practical shop work session
- Serve on faculty committees for budgets, curriculum revision, course requirements, student application review and staffing
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review
- Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
How to Apply
1803 91ST SW suite 205
Edmonton, Alberta T6X0W8
May 05, 2021
Interest in co-ordinating information to develop curricula and prepare teaching materials, course outlines and examinations
Interest in administering and marking tests and papers to evaluate students' progress and in supervising independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training; may serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements
Interest in instructing students, providing individualized tutoring and advising on program curriculum and career decisions
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.