Employer983596 Alberta ltd
Date PostedOctober 01, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $1,200.00 to $1,500.00 biweekly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 80 hours bi-weekly
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 31, 2021
983596 Alberta ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
Geographical Areas of Specialization
- Western Europe
- United States
- South Pacific
- South America
- North Pacific
- Northern Europe
- Mexico and Central America
- Eastern Europe
- Central Europe
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Travel wholesale company
- Adventure travel
- Leisure travel
- International travel
- Individual travel
- Group travel
- Domestic travel
- Business travel
- Sell travel products and travel insurance
- Provide customers with travel information and other details such as regulations, duty free allowances, health risks and requirements, attractions and special events
- Investigate new travel areas, hotels and other amenities
- Calculate costs, process refunds and attend to other financial transactions
- Attend to cancellations and schedule changes
- Provide travel information to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and travel costs, and recommend suitable products
- Make transportation and accommodation reservations using computerized reservation and ticketing system
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 31, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading clients by promoting particular destinations, tour packages and other travel services, and by selling single-fare tickets and package tours
Interest in operating computerized reservation and ticketing systems to make bookings and reservations; and in providing travel details to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and costs, and recommending suitable products
Interest in compiling information to investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.