EmployerElite Travel Management Inc
Date PostedApril 27, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 42 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 02, 2022
Elite Travel Management Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
Geographical Areas of Specialization
- United States
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA)
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Travel software packages
Manage difficult situations with customers
Corporation or company ticket office
- International travel
- Domestic travel
- Business travel
- Provide customers with travel information and other details such as regulations, duty free allowances, health risks and requirements, attractions and special events
- Calculate costs, process refunds and attend to other financial transactions
- Attend to cancellations and schedule changes
- Provide travel information to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and travel costs, and recommend suitable products
- Make transportation and accommodation reservations using computerized reservation and ticketing system
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Willing to travel
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Remote work available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 02, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading clients by promoting particular destinations, tour packages and other travel services, and by selling single-fare tickets and package tours
Interest in operating computerized reservation and ticketing systems to make bookings and reservations; and in providing travel details to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and costs, and recommending suitable products
Interest in compiling information to investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.