EmployerGB Travel Canada Inc
Date PostedJune 15, 2022
Location Work from home
Earnings $37,000.00 to $45,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 32  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 15, 2022
GB Travel Canada Inc
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO)
Experience an asset
- International travel
- Domestic travel
- Business travel
- Calculate costs, process refunds and attend to other financial transactions
- Attend to cancellations and schedule changes
- Provide travel information to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and travel costs, and recommend suitable products
- Make transportation and accommodation reservations using computerized reservation and ticketing system
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Long-term care insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading clients by promoting particular destinations, tour packages and other travel services, and by selling single-fare tickets and package tours
Interest in operating computerized reservation and ticketing systems to make bookings and reservations; and in providing travel details to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and costs, and recommending suitable products
Interest in compiling information to investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.